Dr. Tulsi Hanumanthu
Dr. Tulsi Hanumanthu Poems
- Hall Of Universal Peace This midnight bids farewell to ...
- To Peace To Peace (Shakespearan Sonnet) O Peace! For ...
- Peace, Be Not Proud Peace, Be Not Proud (A Reverse Davidian) ...
- Happiness Happiness perhaps once had features Of a single, ...
- Never Say Die Never Say Die (A Rondeau in Pentametre) ...
- The Butterfly And The Lark The Butterfly and the Lark ...
- Canine Feline Friendship - Par... CANINE FELINE FRIENDSHIP – ...
Dr. Tulsi Hanumanthu (or Dr. H. Tulsi as she is known) , is the Editor-Publisher of the poetry journal 'Metverse Muse' and also the Founder-Leader of the 'World Renaissance for Classical Poetry'.
She has to her credit seven published poetry collections and her poems have been published in scores of international journals at home and abroad.
Umpteen Awars have come her way, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hall Of Universal Peace
This midnight bids farewell to parting year
Who then, on chariot Time, his seat vacates.
The New Year succeeds him as Charioteer:
To drive us on, he's waiting at our gates.
But OURS the choice of paths and destinations:
The Charioteer obeys but our instructions.
We must, to reach the most coveted station
Of PEACE, choose well-lit roads sans obstructions.
Such routes are those of Friendship, Love, Compassion,
Justice, Pardon, Truth and Selflessness.
The dingy lanes of Greed, Envy, Passion,
And Conflict lead to woe and sleeplessness.
Let's ask ...