elena winters Poems
- Picture This i picture stepping outside in the frosty air ...
- Crazy I Think Not all alone in this crazy home trapped in ...
- Tell Me A Story hello murder whats your story? murder #1
- A Cracked Heart no one can see me as i blend into the ...
- Secret Admire i see you you see me you turn away
- Infinite Love Our love goes up up like the mountains
- Truth Is Good...........Someti... truth has a face with ...
beeen gone for a while but im back and i want to be heard more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i picture stepping outside in the frosty air
the wind cracks my face like sidewalk cement
on the other side of the street there's a pale man
begging for coins under the light that shines above him
next to a woman wrapped in a torn cloth with the look
of desperation in her icy blue eyes i quickly turn to walk
away with that image sealed inside my mind
i picture being that little girl whose mother
is so strung out and willing to give up anything
for a rock even the apartment which led
me to sleeping on cardboard pads i picture
having to walk the cold ...