Invisible Is Her
she ran out of the building with tears streaming down her cheeks
wondering how could she be so stupid to marry a cheat he was her everything her one and only true love
'why......why' was all she managed to say
as she ran into the rush hour traffic not paying attention to her surroundings
first there was headlights a honking horn and then.........there was darkness
whats wrong moma why are you crying?
moma answer me!
why are you ignoring me!
somebody please tell me whats going on?
why are you guys crying?
say something to me?
dad! ! ! !
mom! ! ! !
then she glanced at a card that was on the night stand
with a confused look on her face
she screamed and yelled but no one can hear her
no one can see her
no one can touch her
IN LOVING MEMORY OF HER
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Is Her by elena winters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Big Brother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Fashioned Cooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Summer Cottage, Edgar Albert Guest
- The After-Dinner Smoke, Edgar Albert Guest
- The New Year's Caller, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's not Fun, Aftab Alam
- The Card Club's First Meeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Pa Gets Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peevish Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Laughing is an exercise not intelligence, Pranab K. Chakraborty