Invisible Is Her
she ran out of the building with tears streaming down her cheeks
wondering how could she be so stupid to marry a cheat he was her everything her one and only true love
'why......why' was all she managed to say
as she ran into the rush hour traffic not paying attention to her surroundings
first there was headlights a honking horn and then.........there was darkness
whats wrong moma why are you crying?
moma answer me!
why are you ignoring me!
somebody please tell me whats going on?
why are you guys crying?
say something to me?
dad! ! ! !
mom! ! ! !
then she glanced at a card that was on the night stand
with a confused look on her face
she screamed and yelled but no one can hear her
no one can see her
no one can touch her
IN LOVING MEMORY OF HER
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Is Her by elena winters )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown