Ellie Dalton Poems
- Misunderstanding Feelings mix, don't come out right. People ...
- Pen, Paper, Amazement. Pen, Paper, Amazement. Disbelief at ...
- Diamonds And Rocks If you could have a wish For something ...
- Writer She is the book, the page, a single word, often ...
- Leave Me Be Doubt in my abilities, things you wouldn't ...
- Pain Gets Better. Feelings inside not being let out, unable...
- Her. The twinkle of laughter like bells in the wind. Its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellie Dalton
Feelings mix, don't come out right.
People tend to misunderstand,
then, in the end it comes back to bite.
You fall, nobody gives you a hand.
When you fall down,
In your own tears, you drown.
Feelings of doubt all through the air.
Life just isn't worth living,
please, make it stop now!
People these days are so unforgiving,
I've gone through more pain than I should allow.
Why do I live this,
It never works out
Do I not deserve any bliss,
I scream and I shout.
Leave me alone,
But Never Come Back