Evelyn Macdonald Poems
- For Bill - My Brother Who was aged five when I was born My ...
- Blood Lust Blood dripping from the fangs that bite Clothed ...
- Old Age Is For The Birds When I was young and in my prime I ...
- Not A Poet I'm not a poet as one can see I merely rhyme ...
- To A Daffodil Out walking on a fine spring day I saw you ...
- Falling Snow Falling snow is beautiful pristine, soft and ...
- Trapped Trapped within this aging face I long so to be ...
Immigrated to Canada in 1967. Married with one adult son. Work as Admin. Assistant at a major hospital in Toronto. As one of my poems depicts - I'm not a poet, I merely love to rhyme, but I do so much admire all the wonderfully written poetry in this website written by much more sophisticated writers than me.
I enjoy reading all poetry although I dont always understand it. I cant seem to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evelyn Macdonald
For Bill - My Brother
Who was aged five when I was born
Who hid my toys and broke my dolls
Who avoided his sister at school all day
Who tolerated my teenage years
Who as an adult became a friend
Who mellowed with each passing year
Who supported my desire to immigrate
Who was there when others weren't
Who buried our parents while I was gone
Who cherished every visit I made
Who had his ticket to visit me here
Who unexpectedly died ...