Fae Sebastian Poems
- Sight, Sound, Touch, Taste, Sm... </>How much blood ...
- This Is Me This is me Here I am Going far Running hard
- My Last Goodbye To A Friend </>my last goodbye to ...
- Final Lullaby Tonight, as you lay dying I’ll finally tell ...
- I Owe You I owe you That’s something I could never deny Not...
- Dreaming In Color Tonight I’m dreaming in red And it seems ...
- God Save Us Oh dear God what did we do What have we ...
Hey everyone! My name is Frances, but most of the time I do go by Fae or, as some of my closer friends like calling me, Poppet (or Francie-Chan, or Francle-Chan, but I'd rather you avoid those) . I'm generally quiet, and not exactly what most would call social, but I'm happy and I figure that that's all that matters. I love writing, and I'd also love to ask for criticism from the more experienced ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fae Sebastian
Sight, Sound, Touch, Taste, Smell
</>How much blood must be spilled
For us to open our eyes?
How many people must scream
For us to listen?
How many scars must be made
For us to feel the damaged skin?
How much water must we be unable to drink
For us to taste the dust?
How many people must die
For us to smell the decay?
How many times must the world be killed
For us to finally pay attention?