Felicity Slaughter Poems
- Ode To My First Love You are my sky above and my Earth ...
- The Water Lily Pond As I sit on the bank just thinking, ...
- I Am I am a smitten and longing individual, lost in the ...
- A Sweet Surrender A kiss. Just one. That's all it took to ...
- Time And Space My life is spiraling out of control Twirling ...
- Torturous Lullaby I fell as though I am being punished for ...
- Wonders Heavenly bliss, or the firy pits of Hell? These ...
My real name is Jenna Bailey and I am 18 years old. I started writing poetry at the age of 13, against my own will, in fact. But once I began to write, I found not only my talent, but my passion for poetry. I found a way to put into words the beauty and also the tragedy I see in the world. My poems reflect emotions about personal experiences, observation, and in some cases, pure imagination. I've ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felicity Slaughter
Ode To My First Love
You are my sky above
and my Earth below.
A frown will never obscure
my face when you are near.
Your footsteps are in sync
with the beat of my heart.
Your deep brown eyes
make me melt, and your lips
Your voice is the most
sonorous sound ever uttered
in all of history.
You leave me smitten
with every glance you
throw at me.
You are my heart and soul.
You are my first love.
And the secrecy of my undying
love for you makes it all