Felicity Slaughter Poems
- Tesoro I am hungry for you. I am hungry for your ...
- Ode To My First Love You are my sky above and my Earth ...
- The Water Lily Pond As I sit on the bank just thinking, ...
- I Am I am a smitten and longing individual, lost in the ...
- A Sweet Surrender A kiss. Just one. That's all it took to ...
- Time And Space My life is spiraling out of control Twirling ...
- Torturous Lullaby I fell as though I am being punished for ...
My real name is Jenna Bailey and I am 20 years old. I started writing poetry at the age of 13, against my own will, in fact. But once I began to write, I found not only my talent, but my passion for poetry. I found a way to put into words the beauty and also the tragedy I see in the world. My poems reflect emotions about personal experiences, observation, and in some cases, pure imagination. I've ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felicity Slaughter
I am hungry for you.
I am hungry for your lips.
Soft like the first snowfall
Of a new year.
Soft like the white sands
On a sunny beach.
I am hungry for your eyes.
Your eyes are deep.
Deep like the ocean
That once bridged our two worlds.
And I long for you.
I long for your hands.
I long to hold them in my own,
To hold them close to my heart.
To show you that my heart beats
I long for your touch.
I long to be held in your arms,
Safe and secure.
I long for you, my love,
Like a pirate longs...