Felicity Slaughter Poems
- The Water Lily Pond As I sit on the bank just thinking, ...
- Tesoro I am hungry for you. I am hungry for your ...
- Ode To My First Love You are my sky above and my Earth ...
- I Am I am a smitten and longing individual, lost in the ...
- A Sweet Surrender A kiss. Just one. That's all it took to ...
- Time And Space My life is spiraling out of control Twirling ...
- Torturous Lullaby I fell as though I am being punished for ...
My real name is Jenna Bailey and I am 20 years old. I started writing poetry at the age of 13, against my own will, in fact. But once I began to write, I found not only my talent, but my passion for poetry. I found a way to put into words the beauty and also the tragedy I see in the world. My poems reflect emotions about personal experiences, observation, and in some cases, pure imagination. I've ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felicity Slaughter
The Water Lily Pond
As I sit on the bank
and look into the rippling water,
I listen to nature,
speaking calming words
of wisdom and age.
She sounds like the symphony
that is my beloved's voice.
Love fills me to the core.
As I take on last glance
and see all the colors of the rainbow
I feel at peace for the first time.