GJG Elton Poems
- My Promise I make this solemn promise, to be: your ...
- My Sleeping Beauty In anguish I stare through flowing tears, ...
- Smiles Smiles may come And smiles may go, The smile I most...
- You'Re The Only One You're only the one, I want to love ...
- Good Morning Sunshine Sweet loving light, Lost in the ...
- Am I Asking Too Much To feel the warmth of your breath upon ...
- Gypsy Eyes Dressed as a gypsy, Neet's photo I saw, Her eyes...
There is not much to say. I never wrote a poem in my life until it was suggested by my ex wife that we write a poem to each other. Once I started, I could not stop. All the poems, for now, are about her, my loss of her and my wish for a new beginning and future.
I know many of the poems need work, some a LOT of work, so if you see something you like, or not, please let me know. If ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GJG Elton
I make this solemn promise, to be:
your servant, when, you need to reign,
your doctor, when you are ill,
your army, when, you go to war,
a pen, when you need a quill,
your umbrella, when life rains down on you,
your rock, when you get weary,
your shield, for when you need defense,
your spirit, when you are dreary,
your pillow, when, you need to rest,
an ear, when no one listens,
your hero, when, you’re under attack,
a mirror, when you glisten,
the answer, when, questions arise,
your fortress, when you need a wall,