Beauty throughout, beauty within,
Your beauty's unique, and lies deeper than skin.
Physically your beauty is stunning,
It's what keeps all men's hearts running.
And to no one, that's a surprise,
With those big, dark beautiful eyes
Copyright © 2012 -
GJG Elton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Eyes by GJG Elton )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II