Himanshu Mishra Poems
- Iit-Jee Failed Seems like it is my last day, Seems I'm ...
- A New Day Of Life A very new day dawns at your ...
- Happy B'Day Eminem You turned 39 today Later 40 and so ...
- A Sky Full Of Stars Up the face of the earth, far closer to ...
- Please Come Back (Hindi Versio... कहाँ हो तुम इस जीवन की मझधार...
- Please Come Back There you are, in the midst of the ...
- The Messenger When the heart is full of solicitude When the ...
A poet by choice, A writer by nature, and an engineer by profession....Why to have just one purpose of life?
Thanks for giving an eye on my poems.
Read my blog here http: //www.himanshumishra.in
Add me at www.facebook.com/Mr.HimanshuMishra
or follow at www.twitter.com/himanshuGW more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Himanshu Mishra
Seems like it is my last day,
Seems I'm burning in thousand suns;
Seems like someone closed all the way,
And I've no medicine for my paining burns.
I may quit writing this poem,
As it is a crime for humanity;
Sharing pain throws you out of the heaven,
And it will snatch away your dignity.
My tears are falling,
Like a leakage in a water tank;
The devils are laughing,
On my scorecard which kept blank.
I targeted just one aim,
Which was too high;
I forgot I was born insane,
And every target will pass me by.
I've lost my ...