They all landed on my window sill
With peel of laughter in dark silence.
I woke up to ask them why so
In my drowsy innocence.
They all looked at me
And looked to themselves.
I touched those shiny objects
And found them utter hilarious.
Asked them their names
And they told me..........
We all Individually Yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Individually Yours by Hrushikesha Mohanty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla