Jacques du Lumerie
Jacques du Lumerie Poems
- Moon-Lake i the moon crying
- A Poem Read By No One When the silence came Nobody was ...
- Elephants In A Tender Embrace.... Elephants in a tender ...
- You Were Part Of Something... You were part of something I ...
- Le Vent. You drank all the moonlight And left us with just ...
- A Dream Of France All over France There was a dream, It ...
- Swim In The Moon... Swim in the moon There's a darkness All...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacques du Lumerie
at the gun
looks up at the moon
and says of it