Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya Poems
- A Colonized Mind Of Africa Don't call my Africa a moron! ...
- My Culture, My Pride! Inherent of heredity as heritage like...
- Women Iv. A Prise Poem For Wom... Life without life it's not ...
- Death Of Death Death died death A tragic death of unusual ...
- A Woman And The Dog! Leopards pinpoints each other with black...
- Teachers Teachers are future builders Teachers are grave ...
- A Poem For In-Laws Of A Strang... I have never met you ...
He was born in Thabakhubedu in 1981, he went to Thabakhubedu primary school and matriculated in Nala secondary school, He holds B.com degree from University of Limpopo, worked for Viveka chain supply, Ndlovu care group and currently he is working for Elias Motsoaledi local municipality. the dusty streets of thabakhubedu in dennilton have seen his up rising, this rural part of limpopo [south ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
A Colonized Mind Of Africa
Don't call my Africa a moron!
After stealing its means
Poisoning its food
Larcenous its resources,
And made it to look poor, like a church mouse
My African? Your mind is still colonized even today!
Africa you are now monotonous
With fake accent of colonization
Look! What colonization have done to your bright thoughts
I didn't know that it will last during your lifetime.
'Africa your mind is still colonized even today'
You use to have sharp shooter mind
You where In depth and independent
And now you are forever broke and in debt
You are ...