Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya Poems
- Painful Road It took a pain to travel A road so long Had ...
- Death Of Death Death died death A tragic death of unusual ...
- South African Government Has A...
- A Sour Day Singing a silent song in language of ernegy It ...
- Death Comes To Wedding Truth has been loitering around her ...
- A Big Tree In Ntoane! Big tree by the road side in Ntwane In...
- A Colonized Mind Of Africa Don't call my Africa a moron! ...
He was born in Thabakhubedu in 1981, he went to Thabakhubedu primary school and matriculated in Nala secondary school, He holds B.com degree from University of Limpopo, worked for Viveka chain supply, Ndlovu care group and currently he is working for Elias Motsoaledi local municipality. the dusty streets of thabakhubedu in dennilton have seen his up rising, this rural part of limpopo [south ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It took a pain to travel
A road so long
Had to travel it
I am face with connivers! Death?
You should avoid such road
And be moderate with his life
When such conquers
One is rich with wishes
That eye tooth can bite the pain
And ease it
I love nothing more that everything
I am creeping in the body
Like thief in the night