Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
a woman and the dog!
Leopards pinpoints each other with black spot
So dogs with a smell
One day you found this dog
Charming, appealing and man enough
So bold and strong to fulfills your lust.
You have lent all that, from the dog!
Loving, caring and romance
A dog that was raised by a woman
Not knowing that she is raising a dog
A barking dog, Woof! Woof! !
You are a bloody dog!
You earn to be in doorstep
All daylong and all nightlong
To divert your doggy conduct
You are never enough
You have love, a beautiful woman
And living luxurious life.
You are a skirt chaser.
Whenever you see a woman
Your tongue is out.
Craving to undress her
That's all that your conscious is for
'All men are dogs'
Said angry woman
So all the women are married to dogs
Shame! On you woman
Your virginity was broken by a dog
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a woman and the dog! by Jacques Sprenkie Mateya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz