Jessica Caswell Poems
- A Real Friend a real friend is some one you can trust and ...
- Liars How do you know if someones lying? If they tell you ...
- Lying Love if you really loved me you would not only say ...
- Beatiful Don't call me ugly or pretty or beautiful and if ...
- Names I've been made fun of called horrid names had really ...
- Your Angel they protect you from the danger from the heart ...
- Death it comes at you like a bullet never knowing when its...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Caswell
it comes at you like
when its coming
it hurts loved ones
but they have to let you go
you cant stay close to death forever
your spirit will stay with them
they'll remember you
as the beatutiful person you were
they will always miss you
though you might have hurt them
it saddens them to see you go
they will feel sad forever
like someone pulled a peice
out of them
they might feel like they can't live
you can see what awaits you
when death comes knocking at your door
you will see if there ...