Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts Poems
- Brittany By The Sea She reaches, For the pearl handled ...
- I'll Not Forget You, Augustin ... I hold in my hand, My ...
- My Heart My Heart, Curled up Next to yours. Longing to ...
- La Lune Big Beautiful Moon. Leaving your house, And coming...
- Hidden In My Heart. Do you see, the world as I? Oh how I...
- Forget Me So... Forgotten flower... In fields it ...
- Who Really Cares? Long ago I learned, what I had to say, ...
I have always been a dreamer...Always Believed in Far more could be possible than the actual reality...
It is in poetry, I am finally able to be myself and declare my passions.
I am the 4th of 5 children born to parents who came to the USA from Brittany and France.
I am convinced my parents had many dreams coming to this country and many sacrifices were also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts
Brittany By The Sea
For the pearl handled brush.
As he reaches behind her,
Pulling pins from her hair...
And softly caresses
Each lock as it falls.
The burnish red glow,
tells him soundly,
His lady is fair...
Up in the tower,
With no ear to hear,
This moment will shed no tears.
The future holds no promise.
Always stands before us.
Yet for this moment,
Is their eternity.
As the waves thrash the shore,
The seagulls softly calls.
In search of their evening meal.
The castle stands ...