Kyrsten Gaddis Poems
- If You Love Me If you love me, Do not tell me so. ...
- Haiku On Haiku's
- Don'T Judge Me Don't judge me because, I am different, Or...
- Friend Or Foe Why would you say that I thought we were ...
- Bestfriends It seems forever ago, and you don't remember ...
- Snake Snake, Help me through the times, When I don't ...
- He Comes Variations (These are my words from a previous poem,...
Around four years of age I went to preschool. I had many friends then and still keep in touch 9 years later. Everyday I get this feeling. I can't tell you what feeling exactly, but it's like an urge to help the people who aren't very 'popular'. I can't tell you why. I hang out with them and get to know them better. Whether through writing, running, or even just talking we get along. I have always ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyrsten Gaddis
If You Love Me
If you love me,
Do not tell me so.
In the only way you know.
Keep me warm and safe.
To catch me when I fall
And tell me
That you know it all.
Let me know
When you have fears
So that I may say,
'So do I, my dear.'