Help me through
When I don't know
What to do.
Could you listen?
This is my call to you,
The years we spent
Mean the world to me.
Us drift apart.
Our styles are changing.
Is this growing up?
If this is,
I don't want to.
Is it me?
I can't change,
I'm trapped within myself.
As my body and mind seperate.
I know what I want,
Can I make it?
Am I strong enough?
To fight myself,
Fight for my life back?
I don't know,
If I'm alone.
Will you be the one
To rescue me?
Or will you
Let me suffocate,
All connections with reality?
Tell me Snake,
I shall wait.
Whether it be
Or even Century,
I shall wait,
For you to tell me,
(This was made with a sort-of inspiration from one of Manta Rogers' Poems)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snake by Kyrsten Gaddis )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Bachelorette for Life, Donal Mahoney
- Engaged, Sarah Wiltshire
- The Call Of Two Trumpets, Tony Adah
- I sleep, gajanan mishra
- I Looked Up At The Sky And Didn't See You, Kyle Schlicher
- Quatrain number 4, Leong Ming Loong
- The world we are facing, Abby Sze
- Game of power, Funmilayo Adebimpe
- The Road Must End Somewhere, Kyle Schlicher
- Seeing Eyes, Sadiqullah Khan