Lenin Meitei Thingujam
Lenin Meitei Thingujam Poems
- Piggy Bank I may be a Boho, But I do save for a teary ...
- Burning Bridges You rein in my wings, And try to tame ...
- Time Am I standing still on a moving train? `Cause I see ...
- Chapters My life, How do I divide you into chapters? How ...
- Poetry Are you supposed to tell a story? Or are you a mane ...
- Skimmed Stone The winds shake my bones. This life is in ...
- The God-Father All these years, I could never unlock your...
A free bird trying to live without figuring life out...someone who wants a mouthful of sky and a piece of the moon...someone with a healthy disrespect for the status quo...artistically temperamental more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lenin Meitei Thingujam
I may be a Boho,
But I do save for a teary day.
See this piggy bank?
It holds your words-in-eclipse,
The sniffed-up tears,
The silent wails in the key of E minor,
Your cascading laughter in B major,
The rainbow tantrums,
Beads of your cold sweat threaded with pain,
The whine after the wine;
Your moans, your groans, your love-loans,
The lipstick art, the nail carvings,
The SMS sonnets, the ballroom ballads
The pink perfume, the brink-pink blushes.
But forgive me,
Your love is too big to be pickled,
In a small poor man`s ...