Linda Marie Van Tassell
Linda Marie Van Tassell Poems
- Sunrise At The Beach Once more - once only - I wish I could ...
- Always, My Love You came into my life like a windstorm; and...
- A Daughter Deflowered The Scene: a dark basement in the ...
- Always Silent The morning is moist with ocean spray. The ...
- A Mirage (Serpentine Verse) Under a nectarine sky, the wheel ...
- A Night In The Arms Of Forever It was the first time in years...
- Only A Shirt Only a shirt - I hold it embrace it
I hope that in honing my craft as writer and poet, my voice will inspire people to see life as a perpetual journey that branches out into divergent paths of knowledge, challenge and discovery.
In all things may we discover one another, glance into the mirror of each other's soul, and recognize within all some small part of ourselves. We are one.
Have a happy day and thanks for visiting. I do hope we meet again. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Marie Van Tassell
Sunrise At The Beach
Once more - once only - I wish I could be
soft as a zephyr in the morning light,
warm, remembering, what you'll never see,
what I gave and you lost without a fight.
Sunrise splendor of a new-dawning love!
The lush, lustful moments born in a day.
Those moments of magic here and above
blossomed in a most magnificent way.
The longing prevails, try hard as I might;
and the past lives though I wish it would die.
Tangled in tears in the ashes of night,
I caress my soul in the hands of cry.
You'll never know; I'll never understand
why I love you...