Lisa Chicharello Poems
- I’m All Alone Alone, I sat Alone, I cry Alone, I ...
- The Lonely Souls The lonely souls wanders Alone in the walks...
- Paramore-Ignorance (Lyrics) If I'm a bad person, you don't ...
- I’m The Girl I’m the girl, who hides behind a smile ...
- Loveness Love is a strong word. Love is made for ...
- Thousand Foot Krutch- Step To ... I've been as far as you can ...
- Before It's Too Late I sit here on this Earth Making sure my...
Well my name is lisa, I guess.
I have 2 brothers name ericc and amaletto.
Now. I live in North america, Not australia, I know my profile thing said i was born in Australia which im not. x.x Anyways.. Im 11 years old. I guess, My birthday is in September 12,2011.
My dad died when i was 9-10 Years old.
Im a 5th Grade Student, At Ben Martin Elementary School, And yes i acutally do... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Chicharello
I’m All Alone
Alone, I sat
Alone, I cry
Alone, I sleep
Alone, I walk
Alone, I eat
Alone, I sing
Alone, I write
Alone, I love
Alone, I die
Alone, I dream
Alone, I fight
Alone, alone, alone.....
Won't someone pick me up?
I'm tired of being Alone...