I’m All Alone
Alone, I sat
Alone, I cry
Alone, I sleep
Alone, I walk
Alone, I eat
Alone, I sing
Alone, I write
Alone, I love
Alone, I die
Alone, I dream
Alone, I fight
Alone, alone, alone.....
Won't someone pick me up?
I'm tired of being Alone...
Lisa Chicharello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’m All Alone by Lisa Chicharello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess