How Could It Happened?
Sitting Alone in the Dark
Watching everyday go by like it's nothing
Maybe it is
Or that could be me
It's hard to tell nowadays.
Smiling is a Great way to show your happy
But it is also a Great way to hide your true emotion
That you do not want the others to see.
I watch as everyone enjoys the Day
While I wonder Alone in my Life
I know I could make more of my Life
But the way I'm living it! ?
...I don't think so.
How could you all be so happy! ?
How could I be so lonely! ?
How could life be so cruel! ?
How could I...
Keep on living like this......
Lisa Chicharello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Could It Happened? by Lisa Chicharello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loving memories, Elena Sandu
- An Easy World, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest