How Could It Happened?
Sitting Alone in the Dark
Watching everyday go by like it's nothing
Maybe it is
Or that could be me
It's hard to tell nowadays.
Smiling is a Great way to show your happy
But it is also a Great way to hide your true emotion
That you do not want the others to see.
I watch as everyone enjoys the Day
While I wonder Alone in my Life
I know I could make more of my Life
But the way I'm living it! ?
...I don't think so.
How could you all be so happy! ?
How could I be so lonely! ?
How could life be so cruel! ?
How could I...
Keep on living like this......
Lisa Chicharello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Could It Happened? by Lisa Chicharello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall