Louis Cecile Poems
- Acceptance Infectious smile has infected tears The laughter...
- Fast Women Fast women Your movement is untrue
- Visual Journey Seeking space and time, thoughts to awaken my ...
- Intoxicating Multicoloured delicious Turns me from kind ...
- Dark Night Kiss The mystery of evil What a life it ...
- The Painter A blank canvas for frustrated perceptions How ...
- The Window 2 Stop and stare at the journey you unwittingly ...
Louis Cecile is but a human
being like everyone, but seeks to discover
the mysteries of life and looks for answers.
I have been writing since a young age and have always had a unique perspective of the mad world around me.
My poetry is at its best when dark, but I can find moments to be softer.
I simply enjoy writing and hope people can find some poems they like from my collection.
Check out my blog on: http: //louiville.wordpress.com/
My first self published book is called ‘Thoughts in Rhyme’, which is a journey through life in poetry.
Many of my poems have been selected for publications or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Infectious smile has infected tears
The laughter strikes with spears
I am not dear and they are not sincere
I must perform
For when I stop the stage is gone