A stone cold heartless body,
Decorated by running scars,
The lifeless eyes which stare,
Far ahead, in the anticipation f dark.
What were you thinking?
While you created me
Of ugliness and absurdity,
The world hasn’t seen
If you think I have beauty hidden inside,
You are so wrong,
‘Cause this repulsive exterior hides
The true devil beside,
Devil wicked and strong.
Yeah I am hollow,
Inside me there is a huge hole
Only filled with
Twisted dark soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark Soul by Lucifera Santez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram