A stone cold heartless body,
Decorated by running scars,
The lifeless eyes which stare,
Far ahead, in the anticipation f dark.
What were you thinking?
While you created me
Of ugliness and absurdity,
The world hasn’t seen
If you think I have beauty hidden inside,
You are so wrong,
‘Cause this repulsive exterior hides
The true devil beside,
Devil wicked and strong.
Yeah I am hollow,
Inside me there is a huge hole
Only filled with
Twisted dark soul.
Lucifera Santez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark Soul by Lucifera Santez )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale