The Beginning Of The End.
When 'the beginning of the end' starts;
It's far imagining, what feels the heart.
You have to live against your will;
Thoughts are frozen how time will be killed.
Anyone may never come to that place;
Where I'm and what I have faced.
It's Christmastide not faraway is New-Year's;
But my days spend constantly with tears.
Everyone seems busy to select the fine cards;
Because they want to send to their sweet-hearts.
After a lot of selection finally I also bought;
When carefully written, then came in my thought.
Will this card change your decision, if I send?
'cause just started our 'beginning of the end'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beginning Of The End. by Majid Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp