Marcus McKinley Poems
- She Is My Sun, She Is My Love,...
- Seventh Heaven I like, your taste... I like, your style......
- A Sea Of Dreams (A Bedtime Poe... Gradually rocking, drifting,...
- This Memorable Moment Young and inexperienced with ...
- A Dream Unfulfilled Bystander Demander Roof over ...
- A Work In Progress.... I have yet to write my greatest ...
- Aged To Perfection (Zymology) Plucked From the vine of ...
do you really understand the correlation between the words?
it is the feed back i seek.
week after week.
so, if you read.
to leave a review.
thanks for reading my poetry, .
generations from now the poems i write will only be known as 'anonymous'. and only then will i be known. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
She Is My Sun, She Is My Love, She Is The Death Of Me
Her soft touch and soft smile
Stayed with me awhile but, for tonight
Distant are the shores and cries of my plight
Not in this life, not in this light
Shifting shadow less across arid desert sands
Now touched by time, these aged hands
Baron are the fields, and the harp string
Left unassembled as we were meant
My love for you… irrelevant
A lifelong dream, now faded and frail
In this endeavor I have failed
I have resigned, acquiescing reluctantly
She is my sun, she is my love,
The death of me