Marcus McKinley Poems
- Seventh Heaven I like, your taste... I like, your style......
- A Sea Of Dreams (A Bedtime Poe... Gradually rocking, drifting,...
- Mango Butterflies It is in your actions, your words Your ...
- More Than Love Lead me there To your favorite chair Sit me...
- A Kiss For You Your existence makes my spirit rush Pressed ...
- A New Day Morning starts with my ringing alarm It pommels my...
- Trapped Within I close my eyes and the lids like screens ...
do you really understand the correlation between the words?
it is the feed back i seek.
week after week.
so, if you read.
to leave a review.
thanks for reading my poetry, .
generations from now the poems i write will only be known as 'anonymous'. and only then will i be known. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I like, your taste...
I like, your style...
I like the thoughts
behind your smile.
I like the cognition,
beyond your eyes.
Beyond your looks
I like your reprise.
You know me to well,
I need not say a word.
With one fleeting glance
my intentions are heard.
With one gentle caress
my passions unfold.
Transfixed in your kiss,
your love spell, takes hold.
Elation, mind racing...
Penetrating, breath taking
needing more... and more... of you.
into your love.