Maverick Jones Poems
- Die Young Life is perfect sitting on your front porch swing, ...
- Life Is Music A world without music would not be a happy ...
- If My Shoes Could Talk If my shoes could talk they would tell...
- The Ring Master You're the leader in our circus. She the ...
- Walking Away Strong Even when the world whispers 'You can't ...
- Children Of The Night The moon is full and shining bright, ...
Comments about Maverick Jones
Life is perfect sitting on your front porch swing,
listening to the mockingbird sing.
Then you get one call,
that threatens to end it all,
you feel like you rammed into a steel wall.
How can everything be fine then go so horribly wrong?
You feel like your in a dream state and you don't belong,
you don't know how to even begin to stay strong.
You start to slip from all reality and no longer grow,
life hit you with a low blow,
you start to believe there is no tomorrow.
You start to hate everything and everyone,
you lock yourself away in ...