Milica Franchi De Luri
Milica Franchi De Luri Poems
- Silence Silence speaks Silence screams Silence talks ...
- Day By Day* Like peeling onions removing the skin layer ...
- Jealousy Green eyed monster With sparkling emerald eyes ...
- Free To Be Me I want to be free to run and scream to shine ...
- I Am Sick And Dying** I am sick and dying on my death bed i...
- In Some Countries They Eat Dog... I'm so sad, beyond sad
- My Empty Nest** Why does sadness surrounds me? Why are ...
My poems are result of my opinion and self expression.
I enjoy reading other people's poetry and appreciate their effort and talent, that's way i always leave a comment.I think it is important for poets to know that someone has read their poem, otherwise we will write our poems on note books at home, not on a web site for everyone to see........... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Silence talks louder then any word
that cuts true the heart like a sword.
Silence echoes in my ears
to my eyes it brings tears
Silence drives me around the bend
what's the problem i don't understand
Silence is a weapon of your choice
To cut trough my heart
Like a sword
with out saying a single ward