Milica Franchi De Luri
In some countries they eat dogs**
I'm so sad,
i am mad
i think I'll cry
for all the dogs they fry
I need to scream in someones ear;
Do i make myself clear! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
You can not eat dog
You can eat a hog
even a frog (like in France)
but definitely notttttttttttttttt a dog
with big brown eyes
cooked in a burger,
served with fries?
My best friend Snoopy
could and up in someones soup?
How low can they stoop?
In China, Philippines, Korea, Vietnam dog meat is consumed by some people, not because of starvation, but as a delicacy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In some countries they eat dogs** by Milica Franchi De Luri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka