Moushumi moushumi Poems
- An Image How many times I opened my mouth A savage hunger, ...
- A Promise A promise A star, a planet
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Words Enough I kissed your charmed lips; ...
- Ecstasy I thought it a fruit of love I learned it a sweet ...
- Blind Date Eyes intact the light not In somber night and as ...
- (peace) Heavily deterred my mind To prism the valor of real ...
- ! ! ! ! ! ! Mute Paradox Opened was the window pane Wind ...
Let me introduce myself who wanted to find poetry to experience life to its full satisfaction and transform it into art and finds her in another place where there are people of no poetry.I have started my passion to perform again and thanking you all for giving me critical support till this day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moushumi moushumi
How many times I opened my mouth
A savage hunger,
An urge to devour;
How much I obsessed for,
The mouth now on the day-old chick
A pattered dropp of rain,
A thorough blame to drain;
And the day here comes
Not with the mouth,
A sweet, desperate vamp
Slowly chuckles the night out,
A deem, fade glow
Sustained all through….