Nick krakana Poems
- The Log Cabin Sometimes at night In the fading light It ...
- God Played Hockey It has occurred to me That God likes to ...
- Tim Hortons Scuffle Charge up your card automatically And ...
- The Wolf Track A wolf print I came upon As I wandered on a ...
- Natures Way The blade of grass the ray of sun Keeps the ...
- D Day Normandy Bullets fly by like the firefly Don't stop or...
- People Of The Land I know a people of the land Who some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick krakana
The Log Cabin
Sometimes at night
In the fading light
It does come back to me
Where a log cabin stood deep in the woods
Devoid of all defugalties
Where time is set
To a seasons change
The largest gear in a time peace range
I did that day absorb my stay
On trout bacon and tea
When a drowsiness
At the end of this did come over me
A bush nap for those
In there fishing clothes
Know it only to be
The best of sleep in the woods so deep
Is it this type of slumber
We know's out there
When we say gone fishing over there
Sometimes at night ...