Nick krakana Poems
- The Wolf Track A wolf print I came upon As I wandered on a ...
- God Played Hockey It has occurred to me That God likes to ...
- Tim Hortons There is a street In Hamilton town That ...
- D Day Normandy Bullets fly by like the firefly Don't stop or...
- The Log Cabin Sometimes at night In the fading light It ...
- Tim Hortons Scuffle Charge up your card automatically And ...
- Natures Way The blade of grass the ray of sun Keeps the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick krakana
The Wolf Track
A wolf print I came upon
As I wandered on a new land
He had a walk like no other
His imprint did sink and make me think
Where has he been and where has he gone
Each step like a note in a symphony song
I felt his eyes as I walked along
Telepathy or instinct did come to mind
No fearful thought I had of he
I wonder if he read this in me
It was an honour just to see his way
So with a click - a photo of his track
I did carry back surprised to see such artistry
The sand like pearls did shine
My hand next to his showed a sizeable track