Nick krakana Poems
- The Wolf Track A wolf print I came upon As I wandered on a ...
- The Log Cabin Sometimes at night In the fading light It ...
- God Played Hockey It has occurred to me That God likes to ...
- Tim Hortons Scuffle Charge up your card automatically And ...
- Natures Way The blade of grass the ray of sun Keeps the ...
- D Day Normandy Bullets fly by like the firefly Don't stop or...
- People Of The Land I know a people of the land Who some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick krakana
The Wolf Track
A wolf print I came upon
As I wandered on a new land
He had a walk like no other
His imprint did sink and make me think
Where has he been and where has he gone
Each step like a note in a symphony song
I felt his eyes as I walked along
Telepathy or instinct did come to mind
No fearful thought I had of he
I wonder if he read this in me
It was an honour just to see his way
So with a click - a photo of his track
I did carry back surprised to see such artistry
The sand like pearls did shine
My hand next to his showed a sizeable track