nikki irvine Poems
- My Eyes Cry My eyes cry, Like my tears explode, They ...
- Always And Forever In Our Hear... Always and forever in our ...
- I Crash And I Fall I crash and I fall, I turn and I cry, ...
- Back In The Day Back in the day, I used to play with the ...
- Dreams Don’t Let Anything Stand In The Way Of You ...
- These 4 Seasons These 4 seasons, Fall into tune Its just ...
- In My Mind Rain falls down i do care, But the sun does ...
hey im Nikki.
im new to this site, but i have only just found out i can write poems like this.
i get inspireation off my friends and where i work.
i hope to one day get a poem book published with all of my poems in. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nikki irvine
My Eyes Cry
My eyes cry,
Like my tears explode,
They dropp down outside my window.
I can’t keep it in,
I don’t know why? ?
The feeling of regret and so much pain,
I feel I have let down my friends in vein.
Some of them care,
And some of them don’t,
Some of them help me out,
While others are just not there.
The pain I am in,
But I want to be more,
I want to explore,
I’m not 100%,
Like I want to be,
I’m only half way there,
I’m not far now.
I want to work,
I want to play,
But I came back to soon ...