my eyes cry
My eyes cry,
Like my tears explode,
They dropp down outside my window.
I can’t keep it in,
I don’t know why? ?
The feeling of regret and so much pain,
I feel I have let down my friends in vein.
Some of them care,
And some of them don’t,
Some of them help me out,
While others are just not there.
The pain I am in,
But I want to be more,
I want to explore,
I’m not 100%,
Like I want to be,
I’m only half way there,
I’m not far now.
I want to work,
I want to play,
But I came back to soon anyway,
And now I can’t do either way! !
Rest for me,
How boring is that going to be? ?
I just want to get better,
Can anyone see? ?
Can someone take my pain away? ?
Or lend me a helping hand,
Because I am trying to land,
In this sinking sand,
Which is very hard to stand! ! !
The pain I’m suffering is very hard to understand! !
nikki irvine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my eyes cry by nikki irvine )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv
- We Will Find A Way, Okoemu Barnabas
- The Beloved of The Ph.D. Guide, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are Not Even Modern And Instead of B.., Bijay Kant Dubey