my eyes cry
My eyes cry,
Like my tears explode,
They dropp down outside my window.
I can’t keep it in,
I don’t know why? ?
The feeling of regret and so much pain,
I feel I have let down my friends in vein.
Some of them care,
And some of them don’t,
Some of them help me out,
While others are just not there.
The pain I am in,
But I want to be more,
I want to explore,
I’m not 100%,
Like I want to be,
I’m only half way there,
I’m not far now.
I want to work,
I want to play,
But I came back to soon anyway,
And now I can’t do either way! !
Rest for me,
How boring is that going to be? ?
I just want to get better,
Can anyone see? ?
Can someone take my pain away? ?
Or lend me a helping hand,
Because I am trying to land,
In this sinking sand,
Which is very hard to stand! ! !
The pain I’m suffering is very hard to understand! !
nikki irvine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my eyes cry by nikki irvine )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty