my eyes cry
My eyes cry,
Like my tears explode,
They dropp down outside my window.
I can’t keep it in,
I don’t know why? ?
The feeling of regret and so much pain,
I feel I have let down my friends in vein.
Some of them care,
And some of them don’t,
Some of them help me out,
While others are just not there.
The pain I am in,
But I want to be more,
I want to explore,
I’m not 100%,
Like I want to be,
I’m only half way there,
I’m not far now.
I want to work,
I want to play,
But I came back to soon anyway,
And now I can’t do either way! !
Rest for me,
How boring is that going to be? ?
I just want to get better,
Can anyone see? ?
Can someone take my pain away? ?
Or lend me a helping hand,
Because I am trying to land,
In this sinking sand,
Which is very hard to stand! ! !
The pain I’m suffering is very hard to understand! !
nikki irvine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my eyes cry by nikki irvine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA