A silly rhyme for Sunday Time
Have a drink of fresh squeezed lime.
Crush the ice and float your mind
Feast your eyes on words of mine.
Homemade burgers are tasty to eat
Homemade patties of freshest meat
Hold the mayo, hold the cheese
Pile on greens and onions please
Add on pickles and sauce for Zing
if burning tongue is just your thing
Start a fire, then blow a ring
Enjoy the taste and have a kick
Hamburgers a mile high thick
Invite your family and close friends too
Enjoy the meat grilled B-B-Q!
To end another weekender
Here's a juicy HAMBURGER!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WEEKEND BBQ by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal
- Julia #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- The Last Vow, Tony Adah
- THE PRETTY EID (THE PRETTY DAY) يوم العيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The roadmap of reason..., Marshall Gass
- Caricature, Marshall Gass
- 33, Marshall Gass
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass