Charlie F. Kane
'? ' Or 'An AttackOf Cartesian Doubt'
Tap tap tap.
Another spelling mistake.
Summon spell checker.
Change it around.
Who cares if it doesn’t lift itself off the ground.
Puppet on a string.
Wave an arm.
Cloaks and hats-
Perhaps just a disguise.
It goes on.
Just a Matrix trick?
Can I really hear a click?
Could be one hell of a big trick.
©Charlie F. Kane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? by Charlie F. Kane )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas
- His & her roles reverse, Mark Heathcote
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- My Coquette Moon, Guillermo Veloso
- Compose yourself my sweet-pea flower, Mark Heathcote
- Darker Flowers, Guillermo Veloso
- Two crashed bicycles?, Mark Heathcote
- Poetic injustices, Mark Heathcote
- Sleigh bells and flowery beds, Mark Heathcote