She's as the ancients always said:
And O, those ruby lips of red
(As red as Trojan wine) .
But vengeance is a cruel device-
Paris breached the bed!
Now Menelaus raging forth
Won't stop ‘til he is dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ἑλένη by John May )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad