Edward Kofi Louis
0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
Real, rear, reap, really, react, read;
0.5 cm to mark off the range;
Reading, reach, reason, reaping, ready;
Thin, thing, think, thick;
Hold me out of this place;
Becuase, i am a star.
Of your love,
Of your tender lips on mine;
Very unique and pretty.
In my lovely garden with a call from a rabbit;
And, it came along to say hello to me.
Looking at it from the other side;
ear to ear to listen to your muse,
Year after year to learn from you.
Impossible is nothing.
With a fatal injury.
You can't always get what you want;
But, try to give help to the por always.
Our lovely home;
So, why are we destroying it today with hatred and war?
Bible, able, amicable;
True love is about us,
Living on this earth to share ist resources.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...