Crap Poems - Poems For Crap
Poems about crap. You can read the best crap poems. Browse through all crap poems.
Message - Poem by Harold Pinter
Jill. Fred phoned. He can't make tonight.
He said he'd call again, as soon as poss.
I said (on your behalf) OK, no sweat.
He said to tell you he was fine,
Only the crap, he said, you know, it sticks,
The crap you have to fight.
You're sometimes nothing but a walking shithouse.
I was well acquainted with the pong myself,
I told him, and I counselled calm.
Don't let the fuckers get you down,
Take the lid off the kettle a couple of minutes,
Go on the town, burn someone to death,
Find another tart, giver her some hammer,
Live while you're young, until it palls,
Kick the first blind man you meet in the balls.
Anyway he'll call again.
I'll be back in time for tea.
Your loving mother.
Comments about Message by Harold Pinter
Poems About Crap
- 1. Message , Harold Pinter
- 2. Nine From Eight , Sidney Lanier
- 3. Rubaiyat 42 , Shams al-Din Hafiz Shirazi
- 4. ! ! The English Teacher , Michael Shepherd
- 5. Last Will , Michael Philips
- 6. ! ! English Teacher , Michael Shepherd
- 7. Shitty Kitty City , Wild Bill Balding
- 8. *in My Dreams* , DAKOTA AUSTIN
- 9. *rod Mckuen Groupies , Rocket James
- 10. Brewski , s./j. goldner
- 11. Bad News , David Darbyshire
- 12. Im Sorry , nicholas casillas
- 13. Affliction Or Blessing? , Stevie Taite
- 14. Bad W Riting , Laura Cummings
- 15. Solar Eclipse (C) 8-5-08 , Corey Threet
- 16. Kiddo , Herbert Nehrlich
- 17. Jive Poetry And The Poet Authorities , Ted Sheridan
- 18. Hot Tracks Can'T Change The Facts That P.. , Ted Sheridan
- 19. Good Thinking , Dwayne Earle Gordon
- 20. Evil Librarian , Brianna Wilkinson
- 21. Can'T Spell Crap Without Rap.... , Lee Degnan
- 22. Muses Aren'T Always Beautiful , Ted Sheridan
- 23. Disrespect , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 24. Whats A Love From The Tip Of My Heart , travion hood
- 25. Her Laundry List , Ted Sheridan
- 26. Addicted , Jessica Elizondo
- 27. Deer Hunting , Randy Johnson
- 28. Lousy Pilot , Randy Johnson
- 29. Dungbeetles , Herbert Nehrlich
- 30. Naggin' , Sugar Bear
- 31. Geeessshhh! Please... , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 32. The Smartest Kid In The Room , Donal Mahoney
- 33. Scouting , Barry Van Allen
- 34. Crapshooters , Carl Sandburg
- 35. You Once Said You Loved Me , Jessica Elizondo
- 36. You Poets Suck Toast , Jena Crowe
- 37. Truman Capote , Stan Petrovich
- 38. Rod Mckuen Groupies , Ted Sheridan
- 39. 0319 For Jake - A Sloppigram , Michael Shepherd
- 40. Lucky Lucky People , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 41. Now He Has Breasts , Randy Johnson
- 42. Miserable Little Brat , Randy Johnson
- 43. Modern Warfare , Danny Nguyen
- 44. How To Quash A Rebellion , Matt Pocock
- 45. The None Committal Poet , steve stirk
- 46. Im In Love With Saggy Old Men , cherry poppins
- 47. The Secret Enemey , Misses Unknown
- 48. Mood Poem (Tired) , Riley Beatty
- 49. So What’s Up? , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 50. Wal-Mart's Blunder , Randy Johnson
New Crap Poems
- Put Your Boots On, Harold R Hunt Sr
- You Poets Suck Toast, Jena Crowe
- Broken Record, Rose Bloodthorn
- Olsson, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Truth Of How I Feel, Aurora Syania Light Anglican
- Love, Jamison Williams
- Blowing Away The Cobwebs, Andrew Littlejohn
- The Story Of Her, david gerardino
- Patient-Confidentiality Crap, , ,, david gerardino
- Fix Me Up Meds, david gerardino
- carpe diem