01. The Way of Salvation
Oh! heroes of faith
Look unto me,
this consequences of forgetting God,
a justication of faith my sins and betrayal.
Lead me to the way of salvation.
Oh! heavenly wisdom
separates from worldliness,
dwell it to fruitfulness.
Resurrect my faith.
Oh God of triumph, the God of heaven and earth;
comfort me in time of my loneliness,
in time of my sorrow.
Guide me in time of my decision,
relief me in time of my sufferings.
Protect me in time of danger.
Give me courage in time of my greatest fear.
Live me in peace in time of turmoil.
Give me strength to stand the temptation.
Rest me in time of weariness.
Forgive me in time of conviction.
Lead of to the way of salvation.
The golden rules and royal laws
in a good shepherd may it saw
the greatness of God.
The heaven and earth value my soul
in the garden of eden you may hear the call
hear a great voice out heaven saying ' behold to the way of salvation.'
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (01. The Way of Salvation by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You Are Your School, Lucy Azubuike
- Moon at Morning, Susan Stewart
- Splendid Colors of Life, Seema Chowdhury
- The Power of Silence, mark anthony st. rose
- White Marbles on Life's Floor, Seema Chowdhury
- Gift, Slavisa Bajcer
- There's Always Something New, Seema Chowdhury
- मेरी साँसो की कविता में, Lalit Kaira
- Heal and seal, hasmukh amathalal
- मैं एक फूल हूँ कांटो से, जिसकी नातेदार.., Aftab Alam