11. Perfect Stranger
No other words can identified this kind of lovin;
Even poet cannot satisfied 'bout this once in a lifetime feeling.
Like reaching the highest sky,
And the echoes of desire are passing by.
I almost forgotten the hopes of being with you.
And hang onto the dreams yet never come true.
To love a perfect stranger like you,
Are only in fairytales came true.
My heart are stay in silences waiting for the moment,
that you'll be aware.This is always i pray
that you will not turn away.
...This secret love to a perfect stranger are once in a lifetime, that change my full circle. And place in this heart of mine forever.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. Perfect Stranger by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka