09. As my Music as my Love
You are the melody of my heart.
The harmony of my soul.
You are my inspiration.
The only music in my life i know.
As the melody strives to my body.
As the harmony touch my soul.
As lyrics talks to my heart.
As like you come to my life.
I rejoice like angels sing,
my heart is free like birds in sky.
Like the serenity of ocean breeze;
My love for you is freeze.
As the light in my darkness night.
I feel the warmth like a song in the night.
If i had a time to kiss you;
I would a thousand times.
You are the only one i ever wanted to be with me forever as my music... As my love...
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (09. As my Music as my Love by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson