Vanessa Cabrera Poems
- Mina De Oro: My Precious Mindo...
- A Night To Remember a night to remember like a prayer that ...
- ...Wild Flower she's a girl, only a girl a girl, who have a ...
- 11. Perfect Stranger No other words can identified this kind ...
- `love Don'T Cost A Thing My Love don't Cost a thing all i ...
- 08. Don'T Block The Drive Way Don't block the drive way. It ...
- 'Sang Dakot 'Sang dakot sa lupang pinangako, sang mukha ng ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vanessa Cabrera
Mina De Oro: My Precious Mindoro(A Tribute To My Hometown.)
Oh my dearest hometown,
a beauty that was so incomparable.
For how many times i look at you,
that is how many times i fallin in love with you.
Oh my Mindoro! my precious one.
what a majestic mountain covered of
lush green forest
somehow gives me a rest
the mountian slopes that makes me cope
gives me a brand new hope.
My Mindoro, is the place to be
bountiful natural resources and sceneries that you may see
abundant and very captivating
bound to shine as attractive season you can't resist for any reason.