03. Stairway of Perfection
I saw my soul lost and lonely
so afraid, so scared
the untruthfulness of life nothing else but unperferct.
I travelled so far but yet i can't find the answer. I suffered the pain and the tears.
I shout so loud but nobody hears me.
In the middle of the darkness, feel so cold, i feel so numb.The injustice of life will measure your faith, to the ONE who has whole and divine heart.
I struggled to seek the truth, the genuiness of life which completely unconscious. I saw the light and i follow.It is possible for the one who has whole hope to seek and embrace the truth. The love, the acceptance and liberty that posses you into purification no option nor rejection, just believe in your self and open your eyes to the reality and this stairway of perfection abluent your soul.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (03. Stairway of Perfection by Vanessa Cabrera )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)