10. Love Last
I've always wish this unfortunate love of mine was over.
This stairway of perfection, i shall have to find out.
Why do i have doubt, a doubt that test my faith.
To love someone, who can love of as i do.
Why this misery wont end?
I dont know why.
Until the day i met this person,
I try to refuse this feelings,
And i try to close my heart to love again.
Coz i dont want to feel the pain and sorrow anymore.
But he makes me smile;
he makes me laught,
he makes me feel safe, he makes the things possible.
He brings out the best in me.
And makes me a dream, a dream of forever.
How precious, how delight this love of an angel and i wish this love last forever.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10. Love Last by Vanessa Cabrera )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry