My life is so boring and i feel so blue.
Until you came to my life.I feel something diff'rent.
I see the shine in your eyes.
I see the glamour in your smile.
I see something diff'rent, diff'rent from others.
I don't know why? Why this man came to my life with love.Who has pure and divine heart.
He captured my sympathy,
coz i saw the light, i heard the melody of the finest song.
For he love me as much as i love him.
I thank God for giving me a chance to have... you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal