Water, water everywhere;
But not a single dropp to drink!
The oceans stretch wide and broad;
All over the world, full of water, never to dry up!
Lakes and rivers;
They are everywhere,
As ice in the hills, and oasis in the deserts;
As vapor in air, and as water in oceans!
Man wastes and misuses
The valuable, water!
Life won't exist without water
So do not pollute it for,
WE NEED IT TO DRINK.
Athul KrishnaA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (06 Water by Athul KrishnaA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots