05 The sea
Oh just look at the sea!
With waves so high, touching the skies,
Splashing on the sands of the shore.
There are childrens and adults everywhere,
All so happy, enjoying the plessure!
Here is a child,
Building a sand castle and,
There is a child,
Flying his kite;
Over the beatiful blue waters of the sea!
Here is a man,
Selling his kite to a fair child and there;
Is an ice-cream woman,
Selling her ice-creamsto the,
Crowd of children surrounding her!
The sun is shining like a new gold coin between the white clouds,
And here I am standing on the sands of the ground,
Licking a melting ice-cream while my,
Brother plays in the spashing waters of the sea with;
My father who is playing with him!
Athul KrishnaA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05 The sea by Athul KrishnaA )
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)