05 The sea
Oh just look at the sea!
With waves so high, touching the skies,
Splashing on the sands of the shore.
There are childrens and adults everywhere,
All so happy, enjoying the plessure!
Here is a child,
Building a sand castle and,
There is a child,
Flying his kite;
Over the beatiful blue waters of the sea!
Here is a man,
Selling his kite to a fair child and there;
Is an ice-cream woman,
Selling her ice-creamsto the,
Crowd of children surrounding her!
The sun is shining like a new gold coin between the white clouds,
And here I am standing on the sands of the ground,
Licking a melting ice-cream while my,
Brother plays in the spashing waters of the sea with;
My father who is playing with him!
Athul KrishnaA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05 The sea by Athul KrishnaA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide