Music delights you always.
Over those playful melody, to solemn harmony of it.
It relax your tired mind.
And figured things you may not noticed all awhile.
The lyrics talks to you like a lover.
Teased you, please you...
So sweet, yet so romantic...
Tells you how special you are.
It speaks you; love, serene, comfort, romance the promises and more that you will gain.
The hug and kisses that makes you smile down to your soul...
Sometimes, it will break your heart
it will make you cry, trembling and thinking.
It will bring back the pain you locked inside.
The anguish in your heart beyond those years again and again so strong.
And the moments of your forgotten hopes tortured you.
But the only intention of music is for you to admit those love, joy, passion, hatred and pain that you feel.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07. Music by Vanessa Cabrera )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Anthem For Doomed Youth, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- The three happy man are in the world, no.., Yuri Starostin
- Far away stare, Cee Bea
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian