06. Best Before End
Every walk i take
and sometimes i'm not awake,
awake in the truth.
Every where i go
still i don't know...
Where i should be?
It should be here?
To take all the risk.
Or i should be there?
To the place i'm not familiar,
and take off the scars of my broken dreams.
Is the phantom of the past disappear?
When my future is unclear.
Is this ghost in me will vanish?
And when were my life can be flourished?
I want to be free.
Free from my nightmares and cast.
I want to find the happiness,
and give all my best,
to make this life better.
God help me to overcome all the risk
to be better person, daughter, friend and to be the best before end.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (06. Best Before End by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland